Experience meets innovation
An end to end service
From an initial idea through to the completed product, we’re a true design partner. Our past experience combined with our future foresight has allowed us to create a holistic, end-to-end service that delivers value at every stage. Clients who come to Fine Group stay with Fine Group because they know they can expect consistent excellence and expertise.
- Development and design
- Production and manufacturing
- Procurement, warehousing and distribution
Development and design
Our development capability spans 3D CAD modelling, rapid prototyping and project management, and we are experienced in fulfilling the most challenging technical specifications.
Our dedicated in-house design team continuously researches new materials, technologies and manufacturing techniques to ensure that we offer state-of-the-art solutions. The combination of expertise with our global network of suppliers has been responsible for our success in pioneering new designs through to production.
Production and manufacturing
- Automated fabric cutting: With powerful software, automated CNC and waste optimisation, we can cut thousands of parts per day, sustainably and without compromising on quantity or quality.
- Radio frequency welding and dielectric sealing: Utilising electromagnetics and pressure, we can permanently bond materials and fabrics for ultimate strength without compromising functionality.
- Screen printing: Our traditional approach, combined with our knowledge and expertise in up-to-date materials, ensures that our screen-printed products survive the toughest requirements.
- High-volume embroidery: With dynamic planning and clever automation, our high-capacity embroidery service can be used rapidly, and that includes stand-alone embroidery projects.
Procurement, warehousing and distribution
But wherever we’re working, one thing remains the same, and that’s our holistic approach to each and every project. By supporting our customers from concept through to delivery and support, we can ensure both a high-quality service and an unbeatable product.
Procurement: We help our customers identify the most suitable textiles for the job and will advise on costs and purchasing to get the best out of the materials.
Warehousing and distribution: We support our customers with storage and transportation, with the ability to ship products to destinations near and far.
Problem solvers at heart
75 years of experience
We’ve always stayed true to our roots, ensuring that quality and honesty are a common thread in all we do.
The finer details
By understanding the intricacies of each sector that we work with, we’ll leave no stone unturned.
Pushing the boundaries
Our past allows us to look to the future. We’ve set a new standard for what can be achieved with modern materials.
We are committed to quality
Fine Group is certified to operate a Quality Management System, complying with the relevant ISO requirements.
- ISO 9001:2015 certificate Q 05192
- ISO 9001:2015 certificate FM 637455
- Cyber Essentials certificate
- BSI Assurance Mark
- Terms and conditions of sale
A client list as proudly diverse as our product range
Over 70 years of knowledge and experience
We are a reliable tactical and technical textile partner to the some of the world’s leading defence contractors.
Specialist products for a crucial sector
Our healthcare solutions minimise strain, control movement and alleviate discomfort for patients in care and emergency situations.
Safeguarding teams in harsh environments
We design, develop and supply commercial and specialist protective products that mitigate risk and prioritise safety.
Renowned FineTrax & RipSafe products
We work with industrial customers across a huge range or sectors and operating in an equally wide range of environments.